Flickering lights touched her eyes. Shadowy hills covered her ways. She was sad may be! But, suddenly smiled. Homesickness was a lost story!
She put out her face through the window of the carTo feel the happy breeze of Bhutan.That is why maybe!Bhutan is called,
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME!
Joen pa Leg so- to Bhutan!
Homesickness is a common phenomenon when you are away from home for a long period.
But due to work or study, you are compelled to stay away from your home. If the home is a far away story then for once please come to Bhutan.
Bhutan the land of Happiness is a comforting country. The tour packages in Bhutan will also not hurt your pocket much.
People in Bhutan will welcome you with a smiling face and happy heart. The best part is as soon as you enter Bhutan, the air draws out all the negative feeling within you.
Is this the magic of those colorful flags or not we don’t know. But there is genuine magic in its air.
Why Bhutan will comfort you while you are homesick?
A land of mountains, forests, mysterious lands, and happy people. This line is enough for you to get a glimpse of the place I am talking about.
Bhutan is a page torn out from the fairy tales. There is a lot to explore, a lot to know and a lot to indulge in. The best thing you can do here stays busy and lost into something beautiful.
The best thing you can do here stays busy and lost into something beautiful.
What is the hidden agenda to overcome homesickness while you are in Bhutan?
Bhutan has a lot to offer. But what is that secret that drives out all negative? Let’s try to find out.
1. The beautiful monastery’s and Dzongs are places of absolute peace. Once you just see them, calmness beholds you.
2. The mountains are something different in Bhutan. While you look at them, you will find colored flags and green trees all around. That soothes your eyes and gives you peace.
3. More than 60% of Bhutan is covered with forest. The color green acts as a therapy for your sadden soul and you suddenly cheer up.
4. The hymns and chants make you feel heavenly.
5. Last but not the least the delicious food of Bhutan and the most loveable people those who are serving it, Cleanse you from within.
Bhutan is a mysterious land. You can never overcome its mysteries and charms.
FEELING SAD WON’T HELP
BUT TRAVELLING TO BHUTAN