GET OUT SPEND SOME MOMENT WITH YOURSELF!
It’s your trip time and we will just help you gain knowledge about your trip. This guide will ultimately make your trip better.
Thimphu- the capital city of Bhutan!
1. Transportation – The means through which you can travel to Bhutan
- Take a flight to Paro and from there hire a car to travel around Thimphu.
2. Stay– The place where you can stay comfortably
- In the hotels of Thimphu. You will get budget hotels there.
3. Food- The delicacies to taste
- Remember that most of the hotels and restaurants stop serving food after 9:30.
- Mostly Bhutanese local foods are served.
- But if you want some hotels can serve foods of your choice. ( if available)*
4. Thimphu Sightseen: enjoy in Thimphu by doing sightseeing
- Changangkha Lhakhang
- Zangthoperi Lhakhang
- The National Memorial Chorten
- Statue of Sakyamuni Buddha
Suggested Reading : Thimphu sightseeing- 12 places to explore in this capital city of Bhutan
5. Shopping At: Buy something origianl and good
- Yarkay Central
- Taranyana Foundation
- Blue Poppy Bhutanese
Phobjikha Valley- the U- shaped glacial valley
1. Transportation: The means through which you can travel to Phobjikha easily
- Hire a car from Thimphu to Phobjikha Valley
2. Stay: Do stay where it is comfortable.
- You can stay in Hotels there but better return back to Thimphu
3. Food: Eat local delicacies
As this is a very you get mostly Bhutanese food out here.
- There are not many choices of food.
- If nothing has hot noodles.
4. Phobjikha Valley Sightseen– Roam about in great fun
- Gangtey or Phobjika This valley is famous for trekking.
- Wonderful scenic beauty
- Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park
- Gangte Goema
5. Shopping at– Buy something memorable
- There are no such shopping destinations here
- The only thing you can take from here is its beauty
- Take a camera and click some beautiful photographs of the place.
We hope the pieces of information supplied here in this article will quench your thirst for knowledge about Thimpu to Phobjika valley.
BHUTAN WELCOMES YOU!